Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MyGlam July 2012

I'm SO happy with MyGlam this month.  Their bags have progressively gotten better & better over the last couple of months.  I just wanted to give a shout out to the MyGlam team & say THANK YOU for listening to your customers & providing us with awesome products!

Without much further ado. . . here's what I got:

July's Theme was "A Day at the Beach"


The bag was ADORABLE.  I love that it's mesh so it can get wet.  PERFECT for showers at the pool. I put my travel shampoos & conditioners inside every time I go swimming now & just keep the whole bag in the shower with me.  It dries off quickly because it's mesh & it's GREAT.  Plus it's cute too.


I like Yes to Cucumbers.  The ravel towelettes are great for traveling when you don't want to bring your entire skin care regimen.  They clean pretty well (although I wish they'd do a little better taking waterproof eyeliner & mascara off) & they make your skin feel & smell fresh.

Full Size: 30 towelettes - $5.99
Sample Size: 10 towelettes 
Sample Worth: $2.00


I'm in LOVE with the CIRCUS nail polish.  The color is bright & fun & I'll definitely be buying some more of them when Andrea's Choice releases them this fall.  I'm dying for the pink one.

Price: Unknown


The Juice Beauty SPF 15 Moisturizer smells AMAZING.  Unfortunately it broke me out terribly so I had to put it aside so I can give it to my mom who has very dry skin.  I loved the smell though.  (It's pretty expensive too so this is a GREAT value sample if you liked it.)

Full Size: 1.7 oz. - $38.00
Sample Size: 0.5 oz.
Sample Worth: $11.18



I am completely & totally IN LOVE with the Josie Maran Magic Mark Lip & Cheek Stain.  I got the color Jitterbug & it's the bright neon pink I've been looking for.  The sample was a full size too.  I would have been happy with my MyGlam bag if this was the only thing in it.  These stains stay on for 12+ hours for me which is unheard of.  Lipsticks & stains usually only last 2-3 hours on me.  I LOVE THIS STUFF.

Full Size Sample: $19.00




I'm on the fence about the Nume Hydropunch Hydrating Conditioner.  It works well enough, I just don't like the smell.  I was just telling my sister-in-law the other day (while she was cutting my hair) that I really don't care what the hair product does to my hair so long as it smells good.  I know that's awful, but if it doesn't smell like I would want to eat it, I won't use it.

Full Size: 8.45 oz. - $24.99
Sample Size: 0.67 oz.
Sample Worth: $4.41



So overall, this was a GREAT bag.  The total value equaled well over the $10 I paid for it, but it was stuff that I liked & that I'll actually use which is WAY more worth it to me than really expensive things I'll never use.  My mom will love the moisturizer.  I'm using the conditioner for my travels, & I love everything else in the bag.  Great work MyGlam Team.

July MyGlam Bag Value: $36.59 + unknown value of the nail polish




No comments:

Post a Comment