Monday, March 19, 2012

Julep - St. Patrick's Day Mystery Box


I always get SO excited when a little black box shows up on my doorstep. I actually got my Julep St. Patty's Day MYSTERY BOX ON St. Patricks' Day & I couldn't wait to open it to see what I got.


I was thrilled with EVERYTHING in my box. Here is what I got:
4 chocolate coins - YUM
1 oz. Age Defying Hand Brightener - $10.00
1 oz. Glycolic Hand Scrub - $10.00
Julep Base Coat - $14.00
Sophia - $14.00
Glenn - $14.00
Emma - $14.00
Crystal Nail File - $6.00

Box Price = $19.99
Box Worth = $82.00

I'm SO addicted to the Age Defying Hand Brightener that I can't keep enough in my purse/cupboard. I use this 2-3 times a day & LOVE it. It smells divine & even my husband can't help but smell my hands when he gets home from work every night. He's as addicted to the smell as I am. I was glad it was in my box. I'm always happy to get more.

This is the first time I've tried the Glycolic Hand Scrub & I was REALLY excited to finally get some in my box. It's just as fabulous & everyone says it is. It was gentle on my hands & still got all the dead skin off. It too has that fabulous scent like the hand brightener so I love it already. The two products together are HEAVENLY.


I still can't believe I got 4 polishes in my box. I always only get 2 in my boxes so this was a first for me. I was really excited.


I've never tried the base coat before so I'm glad to add this to my collection. I know I'll get a lot of use out of it.


I didn't have Sophia either. She was in one of the March boxes, but not the one I got so I was thrilled to have her in my box. She is a sheer glitter topcoat so she isn't meant to be worn alone (at least I didn't like her by herself), but she's REALLY beautiful over greens & blues.


Since I had done my nails with Leah & Oscar for St. Patty's Day, I added a little Sophia over my Leah to make her really sparkle. I thought it was beautiful.


Glenn also made her way into my box. She is a very beautiful shimmery red color. I haven't had a chance to wear her yet, but I can't WAIT to put her on. She looks GORGEOUS.


Last, but not least, was Emma. I DO already have Emma so I had to put her away for a giveaway or for when I run out. She is also a glittery topcoat with a hint of pink.


Even though Emma is a top coat to add glitter to another color, I actually like her by herself. You can see your nail through her, but it's a beautiful light shimmer if that's all you want.


Last week I played around with Emma a little bit & put her on over a bunch of other Julep colors I have. She really dresses other colors up nicely. My pinkie is Emma by herself (2 coats), my ring finger is Emma over Maya, my middle finger is Emma over Kelly, my pointer is Emma over Maria, & my thumb is Emma over Carrie. I think the Carrie/Emma combination is my favorite. I love Emma. She's so VERSATILE.


After I had gone through my box, I was getting ready to put the box in recycling when I found a wrapped up Crystal Nail File hiding in the bottom. I almost MISSED IT. I'm SO glad I found it. I was SUPER excited because I've been meaning to order one from Julep for a while now. I LOVE it. The glass files my nails SO gently. It's perfect.



For all of you who are trying to decide whether to sign up to be a Julep Maven or not, they have a REALLY GREAT DEAL going on right now. You can get your first box for only$0.01. Try it out, see if you like it, & if you don't just cancel. . . but I'm almost positive you won't.

Every month you will receive a Maven box filled with $40 of AWESOME manicure/pedicure products as well as some FABULOUS polishes for only $19.99. You have the option to SKIP as many months as you want if funds are low or if you just don't like your box. This is the only subscription service I know of that allows you to see your box before it's shipped & then allows you to decide if you like that box or if you want to trade it for one of 4 others. There's ALWAYS one you'll love.

And then the PERKS. Each month, Julep sends 100 lucky maven's a GOLDEN BOX that has $100+ worth of products just because! And then there are contests & sweepstakes you can enter all the time not to mention all the fun coupons they send out. And then there are MYSTERY BOXES! Those are the BEST. They offer mystery boxes every few months & they are worth anywhere from $60-$200 in product. It's just a fun company & their customer service is the best I've ever seen.

So if you want to get in on this great deal, just go to the Julep website here & take the style quiz. Put in the special code SHAREONMARCH to get your box for just ONE CENT. I know you're going to LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment