Monday, March 12, 2012

March 2012 Julep Maven Box

Wahoo!!! My little black box arrived on my doorstep the other day & I was SO EXCITED. I love being a Julep Maven.


I think March's box was my favorite box yet. These colors were just to die for. I opted for Boho Glam this month & got 2 fabulous spring colors to enjoy as well as the much anticipated Julep Elixor (argan oil).


So first we'll talk about the Elixor. This product is
100% pure organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
I had never heard of this before I got this box & truthfully I didn't know what to do with it at first. Now I can't imagine how I ever lived without it. ha ha ha. I have combination skin & the idea of smearing greasy oil all over my face just was a nightmarish thought to me, but I did it just to see what it would do. I knew for sure it would break me out & I was scared to death. So what happened after using it as a moisturizer at night for one full week? It made my acne go away. My skin looks fresh & well rested. The dark bags under my eyes aren't as dark. And it's FADING MY BROWN SPOTS ON MY FACE that I've accumulated during seven pregnancies. Talk about a miracle product. I'll keep buying it JUST to keep getting rid of my brown spots. Holy cow I'm amazed. And that's just my face. It's a great lip balm & works wonders on your hands & feet. I've been using it on my daughter's eczema & it's helping there as well. Argan Oil, Where have you been all my life?


One of my new March colors is Portia. It's a beautiful sheer turquoise shimmer. I will admit, I didn't realize it was a sheer color & was a little disappointed that you can't really wear it as it's own color, but it's really pretty on top of other colors. I've found it's especially gorgeous on blues & greens. I think I'll be using him a LOT in the future.


Alicia, is one of my favorite polish colors of all time. THIS is why I wanted the Boho Glam box this month. Alicia is a bright salmon/coral color & I LOVE IT.



This was a great box. The retail value was well over $60 so to pay just $19.99 is fantastic. I actually earned this box for FREE thanks to wonderful followers like you who have joined the Julep Maven program using my referral link. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for supporting me. I was VERY excited.


The first thing I did with my colors was paint Alicia all over my nails, added white polka dots (cause I'm a polka dot kind of girl) & added Portia to the top of the white polka dots to give them an aqua shimmer. They were GORGEOUS & SO PLAYFUL. I loved this box!


For all of you who are trying to decide whether to sign up to be a Julep Maven or not, they have a REALLY GREAT DEAL going on right now. You can get your first box for only$0.01. Try it out, see if you like it, & if you don't just cancel. . . but I'm almost positive you won't.

Every month you will receive a Maven box filled with $40 of AWESOME manicure/pedicure products as well as some FABULOUS polishes for only $19.99. You have the option to SKIP as many months as you want if funds are low or if you just don't like your box. This is the only subscription service I know of that allows you to see your box before it's shipped & then allows you to decide if you like that box or if you want to trade it for one of 4 others. There's ALWAYS one you'll love.

And then the PERKS. Each month, Julep sends 100 lucky maven's a GOLDEN BOX that has $100+ worth of products just because! And then there are contests & sweepstakes you can enter all the time not to mention all the fun coupons they send out. And then there are MYSTERY BOXES! Those are the BEST. They offer mystery boxes every few months & they are worth anywhere from $60-$200 in product. It's just a fun company & their customer service is the best I've ever seen.

So if you want to get in on this great deal, just go to the Julep website here & take the style quiz. Put in the special code SHAREONMARCH to get your box for just ONE CENT. I know you're going to LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment