Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunshine & Polka Dots


I'm loving me some Blake today. Here in Monterey, the skies are grey & gloomy & I definitely needed some sunshine, so I decided to add some sunshine to my nails. In my Julep Valentine Mystery Box I got Blake (beautiful yellow color) & I couldn't wait to brighten my day with it. I added a few little white polka dots with a dotting tool & VOILA.

Sunshiny nails to make me smile.


Oooh, & have you seen the Julep Boxes for March yet? TO DIE FOR. I'm getting Boho Glam this month. I've been DYING for a coral-like polish for ages. And the turquoise shimmer? Yeah! SO EXCITED.







Julep has an AWESOME deal going on right now. If you want to sign up to be a Julep Maven & get these SUPER FUN nail colors each month, they have a deal going on where you get your first box for ONE CENT. Go ahead & try them out for a penny. You won't regret it. Just go to the website here & take their style quiz then use the code COLOR2012 to get it for ONE PENNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment