Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Julep Maven - August 2012

It's JULEP TIME.  You all know how I'm completely OBSESSED with the Julep Maven program.  I'm a polish & nail care ADDICT & I look forward to the 1st of every month when I get my little black box from Julep.

August is Julep's BIRTHDAY.  They celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the beginning of the Julep Maven program.  They had some great metallics & chromes to share with us mavens as well as a request I've put in to them a while back:
NAIL POLISH REMOVER.


Normally I'm a Classic with a Twist, but this month I opted for Bombshell to switch things up a bit.

Here is what I got:
A Cute Julep Tote
Nail Polish Remover (4 oz.) - $14.00
Kim Nail Vernis - $14.00
Harley Nail Vernis - $14.00

Worth: $42.00
I paid: $19.99


The tote is adorable.  I've been using it to keep a few diapers & wipes in my car. . . I know, totally UN-glamourous, but it's the perfect size for that.

The reason I switched to the Bombshell box this month was for Harley.  Not only does my sister have an adorable dog named Harley, but this color was the color I've been looking for for a while now.  It's the perfect silver chrome.


I put her on right away.  I think all metallics & chromes apply a little streaky (I've never found one that didn't), but the streaks on this one were minimal.  I was impressed.  She was a beautiful as I imagined she would be.


Kim also came in the bombshell box as well.  I haven't had the chance to try her out, but I plan to soon. She's a beautiful metallic gunmetal/black/gray color.  I think she's going to be FABULOUS at Halloween time especially.


My favorite product by far was the Julep Nail Polish Remover.  I've been waiting for them to come out with a polish remover for months now & was THRILLED when I saw it in my box.  It has a pump lid to control how much remover you're using. . . less mess.  It's WONDERFUL.  The remover takes off polish like magic (& without acetone) & it smells almost like lavender.  I love it.  I got another one as my add-on for the month & I plan to buy many more.  I'll never go back to my cheap nail polish remover again.


And that's it for August.  I can't wait to see what they have in store for September.  Rumor has it there's going to be some SUEDE POLISHES & MATTE TOP COAT.  I'm not a huge fan of matte polishes, but Julep has a track record of making me love things & would never try out on my own.


For all of you who are trying to decide whether to sign up to be a Julep Maven or not, they have a REALLY GREAT DEAL going on right now. You can get your first box for only$0.01. Try it out, see if you like it, & if you don't just cancel. . . but I'm almost positive you won't.

Every month you will receive a Maven box filled with $40 of AWESOME manicure/pedicure products as well as some FABULOUS polishes for only $19.99. You have the option to SKIP as many months as you want if funds are low or if you just don't like your box. This is the only subscription service I know of that allows you to see your box before it's shipped & then allows you to decide if you like that box or if you want to trade it for one of 4 others. There's ALWAYS one you'll love.

And then the PERKS. Each month, Julep sends 100 lucky maven's a GOLDEN BOX that has $100+ worth of products just because! And then there are contests & sweepstakes you can enter all the time not to mention all the fun coupons they send out. And then there are MYSTERY BOXES! Those are the BEST. They offer mystery boxes every few months & they are worth anywhere from $60-$200 in product. It's just a fun company & their customer service is the best I've ever seen.

So if you want to get in on this great deal, just go to the Julep website here & take the style quiz. Put in the special code COLOR2012 to get your box for just ONE CENT. I know you're going to LOVE IT.


1 comment:

  1. Dani,

    I think the way you are using your julep bag is great. So many people are wondering what to do with them. Get as much use out of it as you can! Great post.

    Alexandria
    Julep Maven Team
    Check out our blog: www.blog.julep.com

    ReplyDelete